Instrument can be configured for 5 different temperature display screens. The display can be configured to group EGTs and CHTs to common settings or each thermocouple channel can be independently displayed with individual programmable high alarm and probe type. The TC-4 also has a trend graph and maximum values display screen.
The TC-4’s high accuracy is due to its built in thermocouple linearization curves and cold junction compensation techniques. Temperature probes can be common J, K or E type thermocouple probes as used in CHT and EGT senders. Temperatures can be displayed in degrees Celsius or degrees Fahrenheit from -100ºC to 1200ºC (-148ºF to 2192ºF).
The TC-4 also features a built in engine leaning facility which allows the pilot to optimize the fuel mixture according to peak EGT temperatures as well as a cruise mode facility to provide instant identification of changing EGT/CHT trends.
The TC-4 can also be interfaced via the CAN bus to an external RDAC unit (Remote Data Acquisition Unit). This allows for easier installation as the RDAC unit is normally mounted in the engine compartment.
- Single or dual RPM display screens
Large 1.8” sunlight readable colour graphic display with adjustable backlight
- 5 different temperature display screens
- Supports J, K and E type thermocouple probes
- Temperatures can be displayed in ºC or ºF from -100ºC to 1200ºC (-148ºF to 2192ºF)
- High accuracy: Built in thermocouple linearization curves and cold junction compensation
- Records maximum temperatures reached for each channel
- Includes a trend graph display of each thermocouple channel
- Engine leaning function according to peak EGT temperatures
- Engine cruise mode to instantly identify changing EGT/CHT trends
- External RDAC interfacing via the CAN bus
- Standard 2 1/4” aircraft enclosure (can be front or rear mounted)
- Rotary control plus 2 independent buttons for easy menu navigation and user input
- An external output activates when a high alarm condition has been reached
- Wide input supply voltage range of 8 to 30V DC with built in voltage reversal and over voltage protection for harsh electrical environments
- 1 year limited warranty
Latest Firmware Revision: 1.00