The RPM-1 is a 2 1/4” sunlight readable colour display instrument providing two universal RPM inputs that is primarily intended to measure engine and/or rotor RPM.
The display can be configured to display single or dual RPM or it can be configured to display engine and rotor RPM as used in helicopters and gyroplanes.
The RPM-1 also has a maximum values display screen as well as a handy magneto check function to easy diagnose magneto problems.
The RPM-1 includes a number of timers such as a Hobbs meter which can be set to the current engine time and is also password protected, an engine running and flight timer as well as a programmable maintenance timer to schedule routine engine maintenance
The RPM-1 can also be interfaced via the CAN bus to an external RDAC unit (Remote Data Acquisition Unit). This allows for easier installation as the RDAC unit is normally mounted in the engine compartment.
- Large 1.8” sunlight readable colour graphic display with adjustable backlight
- Single or dual RPM display screens
- Dedicated dual rotor / engine tachometer
- Includes a settable Hobbs meter which is password protected
- Includes an engine running and flight timer
- Includes a programmable maintenance timer for scheduled routine engine maintenance
- Includes a magneto check function
- Records maximum RPM reached for each channel
- External RDAC interfacing via the CAN bus
- Standard 2 1/4” aircraft enclosure (can be front or rear mounted)
- Rotary control plus 2 independent buttons for easy menu navigation and user input
- An external output activates when a high alarm condition has been reached
- Wide input supply voltage range of 8 to 30V DC with built in voltage reversal and over voltage protection for harsh electrical environments
- 1 year limited warranty
Latest Firmware Revision: 1.00